The TC 7 from Lance Lab, the ultimate extension for surveying at height! The TC 7 telescopic fiberglass extension lance with a working height of 8 m. The total weight of the TC 7 is 1.1 kg. The TC 7 offers the ability to survey in locations that are difficult to reach, often at heights beyond the reach of other surveying products on the market.
- • Take JPEG photos or record AVI Video Files to Micro SD® Card, easily transferred to PC or Laptop or viewed on Mini DVR supplied.
- • Long and light allowing precision surveying at height.
- • Lance has a working height of 1.5 m to 8 m.
- • Reduces time taken to survey at height.
- • Reduces the need for using access equipment and the risk of injuries due to the elimination of ladder use.
- • Includes 1 x USB powered Mini Torch with support band to enable fitting to the camera head.
- • Includes 1 x Mini DVR Shower Protector.
- • A smaller snake camera called the TC 1 is also available and works with the TC 7 Mini DVR.
- • Lance has a working height of 1.5 m to 7 m.
- • 7 sections, 7.1m lance.
- • Stores into a compact 1.3m long carriage case.
- • Operational weight 1.1 kg.
- • Strong flexible tip is easily bent to the required angle.
Mini DVR Specification:
- • 6.5 cm Liquid Crystal Display.
- • Record still images (JPEG) and video (AVI) with ease.
- • Micro SD® Card (4 GB Supplied) supports up to 32 GB.
- • NTSC/ PAL video output.
- • Record up to 800 x 600 pixels at up to 30 frames per second.
- • Removable, rechargeable 3.7 V 1800 mAh Li-ion battery.
- • Dimensions (W:H:D) 78.0 mm x 57.0 mm x 20.0 mm (not including accessories).
- • Record up to 2.5 hours of video survey footage on the 4GB Micro SD® Card supplied!
- • Record time up to 2.5 hours from full charged battery.
- • PC Requirements – Windows® Vista, 7 & 8.
A full range of components and pole sections are available.