The Lance Lab AerosoL 3 is designed for use with high pressure aerosols (such as Lodi Diagrain -Wasp & Hornet Nest Destroyer) and similar high pressure aerosols. The AerosoL 3 lance comes supplied with the following nozzles and flushing tool:
- • 1 x Crack & Crevice Nozzle (5 x straws & O-rings included)
- • 1 x Yellow Flat Fan Spray tip
- • 1 x Red Cone Spray Tip
Nozzles are easily changed from crack & crevice, cone or flat fan depending on the job.
- • Design specifically for closer range precision treatment ideal for attics and confined areas.
- • Lance has adjustable length of 1 m to 3.25 m.
- • Reduces time taken to treat nests.
- • Useful in unfloored attics, eliminating the need for walking boards.
- • Useful for crack and crevice application of aerosol products.
- • 3 sections, plus flexible nozzle (3.25 m fully extended).
- • Stores into a compact 1.3 m long PVC Protective Carry Tube.
- • Overall packaged weight 700g. (Actual lance –320g).
- • 20 cm flexible tip is easily bent to the required angle.
- • Supplied with a flushing tool to remove any blockages / clean tubing.
- • Standard size push over actuator suitable for a wide range of wasp destroyer aerosols such as Diagrain –Wasp & Hornet Nest Destroyer (not suitable for foam jet aerosol products).
A full range of components and pole sections are available.