AR 8 Pro – A new telescopic dusting lance with a working height of 8 m. Powered by a 1 litre stainless steel refillable pressure tank which is effortlessly filled to 3 bar pressure before each use with a regular stirrup pump (approx. 9 pump actions = 3 bar). Tank max op 6 –7 bar. Supplied with a 35 cm flexible nozzle allowing precision application. Can also be filled using a battery powered vehicle tyre inflator pump.
- • Long and light allowing precision dusting at height.
- • Lance is adjustable for working heights between 2 m to 8 m.
- • Complies with Ficam D label and BPR legislation for treating wasp nests in roofs and eaves of houses when the product is applied from outside.
- • Reduces time taken to treat nests.
- • Reduces the need for access equipment and the risk of injuries due to the elimination of ladder use.
- • Reduces risk of stings when treating large or difficult nests that have been disturbed.
- • Never run out of gas again!
- • Environmentally friendly, no empty gas cylinders to dispose of.
- • Quick and easy to assemble.
- • High quality 1 litre refillable stainless steel compression tank easily pressurised.
- • Allows lance to be operated at optimum 3 bar pressure for precision application.
- • 7 sections, powder chamber and flexible nozzle = 7.15 m (to tank connector 8 m).
- • Lance stores in a compact 1.3 m Heavy Duty Carry Case. (lance weight 1.16 kg).
- • Refillable 1L Stainless Steel compression tank (weight 0.9 kg).
- • 35 cm flexible nozzle is easily bent to the required angle.
- • No dust blockages -no powder enters the main tubing system so dust blockages cannot occur here.
A full range of components and pole sections are available.