AR 3 Pro – A new telescopic dusting lance with a working height of 3.15 m, designed for close range treatments e.g. of indoor use in attics. Powered by a 1 litre stainless steel refillable pressure tank which is effortlessly filled to 3 bar pressure before each use with a regular stirrup pump (approx. 9 pump actions = 3 bar). Tank max op 6 –7 bar. Supplied with a 35 cm flexible nozzle allowing precision application. Can also be filled using a battery powered vehicle tyre inflator pump.
- • Designed for close range treatments e.g. Inside attics or wasp nests located in air vents etc.
- • Complies with Ficam D label and BPR legislation for treating wasp nests in roofs and eaves of houses when the product is applied from outside.
- • Useful when treating wasp nests in unfloored attics.
- • Never run out of gas again!
- • Environmentally friendly, no empty gas cylinders to dispose of.
- • Quick and easy to assemble.
- • High quality 1 litre refillable stainless steel compression tank easily pressurised.
- • Allows lance to be operated at optimum control pressure of 6 bar for precision application.
- • 3 sections, plus powder chamber and flexible nozzle = 3.15 m.
- • Lance stores in a compact 1.25 m tough carry tube (lance + powder chamber combined weight 390g).
- • Refillable 1L Stainless Steel compression tank (weight 0.9 kg).
- • 35 cm flexible nozzle is easily bent to the required angle.
- • No dust blockages – no powder enters the main tubing system so dust blockages cannot occur here.
A full range of components and pole sections are available.