The Lance Lab T8 S Telescopic Lance (formerly XL 8 S) is a long reach adjustable lance for spraying. The lance has a working height of 8 m, and is excellent for spraying high or difficult to reach areas. Depending on the chosen connection fitting it can be attached to any one of the following sprayers: Birchmeier, B&G, Gloria and IK range. This long reach lance comes with a push fit adjustable cone nozzle & flat fan nozzle.
Connection Specification Codes:
T8 S Telescopic Liquid Lance is only compatible with Birchmeier Sprayers.(Art -Nr: T8S-KIT)
T8 SB Telescopic Liquid Lance is only compatible with B&G Sprayers. (Art -Nr: T8SB-KIT)
T8 SG Telescopic Liquid Lance is only compatible with Gloria Sprayers. (Art -Nr: T8SG-KIT)
- • Long and light allowing precision spraying at height.
- • Lance has a working height of 1.5 m to 8 m.
- • Reduces time taken for treatment of e.g. oak processionary catapillar.
- • Reduces the need for access equipment and the risk of injuries due to the elimination of ladder use.
- • Woodworm treatment in high areas.
- • Japanese knot weed spraying in difficult to reach spots.
- • Residual spray applications at height.
- • Horticultural Spraying.
- • 7 sections, 7.1 m lance + tubing kit.
- • Stores into a compact 1.3 m long Heavy Duty Carry Case.
- • Overall packaged weight 1.5 kg. (Actual lance – 980g).
- • 25 cm flexible tip is easily bent to the required angle.
- • 10 cm high visibility yellow sight tip.
A full range of components and pole sections are available.