The Lance Lab XL 8 D Telescopic Lance is a long reach adjustable lance for spraying and dusting. The lance has a working height of 8 m and attaches to the DR 5 Duster. This long reach lance is excellent for treating wasp nests located in high or difficult locations.
Award winning – voted best product of the year by Pest Magazine 2013.
- • Long and light allowing precision spraying and dusting at height.
- • Lance has a working height of 1.5m to 8m.
- • Reduces time taken to treat nests.
- • Reduces the need for access equipment and the risk of injuries due to the elimination of ladder use.
- • Reduces risk of stings when treating large or difficult nests that have been disturbed.
- • An adapter can be purchased to allow for liquid treatments.
- • 7 sections, 7.1 m lance + tubing kit.
- • Stores into a compact 1.3 m long Heavy Duty Carry Case.
- • Overall packaged weight 1.5 kg. (Actual lance – 980g).
- • 25 cm flexible tip is easily bent to the required angle.
- • 10 cm high visibility yellow sight tip.
- • Dust Blockage Tool available (use with airline attachment or hand pump).
A full range of components and pole sections are available.
The professional powder duster with compressed air connector for a wide range of uses!
- • Transparent pressure tank with 5 ltr. filling volume.
- • 5 ltr. volume are equivalent to 5 kg powder (crushed stone).
- • 3 bar operating pressure with safety valve.
- • Powerful hand pump for pressure generation.
- • Additionally fitted with a compressed air connector valve.
- • Fibre reinforced and kink-resistant hose avoids powder blockages.
- • With carrying belt for convenient working.
- • Injector needle with an outer diameter of 4 mm.