The Lance Lab AR 8 is an 8 m adjustable telescopic dusting lance. It is powered by CO 2 Mini cartridges (uses readily available threaded & non-threaded cartridges in the following sizes: 12g, 16g, 20g, 25g & BigAir). A trigger locking mechanism seals the cartridge, allowing additional treatments to be carried out using one cartridge. The lance has a 25g capacity* powder chamber located at the top of the lance (sufficient for completing 2 wasp nest treatments). The lance is fitted with a flexible nozzle which can be bent into the required shape. A specially designed powder scoop is provided for safe filling and operator exposure protection.
Note: * Powder chamber capacity calculated using Ficam D powder from Bayer.
- • Long and light allowing precision dusting at height.
- • Lance is adjustable for working heights between 2 m to 8 m.
- • Reduces time taken to treat nests.
- • Reduces the need for access equipment and the risk of injuries due to the elimination of ladder use.
- • Reduces risk of stings when treating large or difficult nests that have been disturbed.
- • The AR 8 will ensure compliance with the working at height (2005) regulations.
- • 7 sections, plus powder chamber and flexible nozzle (7.2 m), to trigger connector (8 m).
- • Stores into a compact 1.3 m long Heavy Duty Carry Case.
- • Overall packaged weight 3.4 kg. (Actual lance –1.16 kg).
- • 25 cm flexible tip is easily bent to the required angle.
- • Hose kit has a schrader valve connection, allowing manual hand and foot pump use.
- • No dust blockages -no powder enters the main tubing system so dust blockages cannot occur here.
Note: CO2 cartridges are a consumable part sold separately from the main Lance Lab AR 8 kit.
A full range of components and pole sections are available.